STABLE FLGHT SYSTEM: the drone adopted for 6-Axis gyroscope,strong stability, stronger wind resistance and ease of control,so that you can enjoy the easier flight .
HEADLESS MODE: By using Headless, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. The direction will be the same as your remote controller.
ONE-KEY RETURN: With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control's location.
FLYING TIME: flying 10-13 mins after per one charge; with the USB charger,you can charge out of anything ; the drone operating range is about 100 ft(30m).
AFTER-SALES SERVICE:feel free to contact us by email directly when any problem happens to you. No matter how serious the problem is, we will try our best to help you fix the problem, And don't worry. All emails will be replied in 24 hours, we will deal with your problem as soon as possible.
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Kit Types: RTF
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 30m
Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
Battery: 3.7V 150mAh (included)
Flying Time: 10~13mins
Charging Time.: 30 - 50 minutes
STEPS TO MATCH CODE:
1. Turn on the quadcopter then turn on the controller;
2. Push the throttle(left lever) to the top , and then pull it down;
3. When you hear a "Beep", which means the connection was set up successfully, and then you can start to fly your drone.
COMMEN PROBLEM AND THE SOLUTION:
1. Quadcopter lost connection to controller: Pull two function lever to bottom left for 3 seconds, then pull two function lever to bottom right for 3 second. Then try to mach code again(Follow "STEPS TO MATCH CODE" );
2. Quadcopter can't lift up: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly(diagonal propellers must be the same direction );
3. Motor not spin: Check the motor to see if anything stuck the motor(hair, string, etc)
1 x RC Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
4 x Propeller
1 x USB Cable
1 x Screw Driver
1 x English User Manual
||14.8 x 11.6 x 8.7 cm
||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
|Manufacturer recommended age:
||12 years and up
|Remote Control Included?
|Remote Control Type
|Radio Control Number of Bands
||Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
|Date First Available
||7 Mar. 2018